Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Enchanting

My two handsome guys (Sean!!!!Christian!!!! yes, that's you!!!) and I went to see Enchanted a few days ago. (My boys are such sports to indulge me; they treat me like such a queen.) Surprisingly, we all three were very much entertained and amused by the film. The beginning sequence in 2-D animation is so totally classic Disney ala Cinderella and Snow White that it made me very nostalgic for those sweet, innocent, non-hip, non-sarcastic movies of way back when. I was so happy to see that some people in Hollywood can still actually produce something as cute as Bambi or The Jungle Book. It was just darling. Thankfully, the rest of the movie didn't indulge much at all in trying to be edgy or cool, or whatever. Check your cynisism at the door, and you will totally love it!

2 comments:

Tigh, Jacque, & Charlotte said...

I am so glad you guys were able to go see that movie! It's my Fav!

Ashley said...

I thought it would be kind of dumb, but if you all liked it, maybe I'll see it too! I've actually heard good things about it from other people as well.