Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Came a Day Early!














As some of you know, fresh flowers are one of my most favorite things in the entire universe. So today Dave got up bright and early and went out and bought some beautiful flowers for one of our many empty dirt patches, as well as some flowers for the pots on the deck. Happy Mother's Day to me! I love them so so so much! Thank you, Dave!

And if that wasn't enough, Sean and Dave toiled away at the beginnings of a re-do on our front landscaping which we haven't ever really loved or embraced since moving into this house. Sean is truly giving me a significant Mother's Day gift with his efforts out there in the yard, because to say that he hates doing yardwork would be a gross understatement. Thank you so much, Sean. You are a major sweetheart. I will think of you every time I admire our new plants and flowers! (Christian is on a campout, but no worries, we'll get him out there too. Sean will see to that, I'm sure . . . jk, sorta)

No comments: