Monday, June 16, 2008

The Partying Resumes!

Fun at the Sagers' house!
With Christian back from his week at EFY, our house once again is filled with teenage fun and laughter nearly every night until after 11:00 p.m. And boy did I miss it. And boy did I miss Christian. I'm so glad he is home. Can't wait to get Sean home this Saturday after his three-week traipse across the United States. What am I going to do when he is gone for two whole, complete and entire two years? (Sean: If you are reading this, just ignore that part . . . .) (Ashley and Jordan: If you are reading this, don't stray too far away either, okay?) I LOVE HAVING MY KIDS HOME!!!

1 comment:

Tigh, Jacque, & Charlotte said...

FUN! Tigh and I like to party. Let's just get together and have a game night sometime. That'd be fun!