Monday, December 08, 2008

Quote of the Week

As we walked into the room and greeted my mom, she thoroughly and deliberately looked Christian up and down and authoritatively declared that he wasn't completely dressed. My head immediately whipped around, and I glared at Christian to see if by some chance he had missed something when we left the house: Shoes? Check. Shirt? Check. PANTS?!!!! Thank goodness, this time, check.

We both looked back at my mom and at the same time said something really intelligent like, "huh?" She grinned back at us and said, "Well, Christian, you aren't fully dressed without a girl on each arm!" She is a master of the bon mot, my mom!

Epilogue: What makes this hilarious is that we had met my mom for a BYU basketball game the night prior and yes, you guessed it--Christian had a girl on each arm!

1 comment:

Beth said...

She is a character!

We found the vinyl monkeys at Michaels. So fun, so easy!

I really like your background also! Great minds think alike!