Friday, January 30, 2009

Fridays with Kimball!






Isn't he the CUTEST little thing ever! Check out those yummy cheeks! Couldn't you just eat him up? Kimball was not taking his eyes off of his mommy after she came home. He loves her so much! And his daddy too! He is such a lucky little boy to have two parents who love him and adore him as they do. And me! I adore him too! I'm so lucky that I get to be with him more than just Fridays, cuz I love him!
So I've come up with my own nickname for Kimball: King Tut. Two reasons: 1) He is pretty much the king of the household for the time being; and, 2) he is always tootin' (if you catch my meaning). As in King Tutankhamun. You get it, right? Ah, well. Sorry. But I think it is really rather fitting. So now sit back and check out this video of King Tut (the video won't allow me to imbed it, so just click here): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7AJiQM2RI

1 comment:

Randy or Jen said...

Awwww! He is so precious! I'm so glad that you get to spend time with him. I wish that I would have been able to spend more time with my grandparents when I was younger!