Friday, February 20, 2009

Fridays with Kimball!














So who needs the lotto? I have had the fabulous luck of being able to play with and care for Kimball several times this last week, and each new day Kimball has brought with him a new skill set that he has just discovered he has, making my seeing him all the more awesome and wonderful. He is getting so dexterous and alert that before we know it, he will be sneaking off, driving around in the little portable crib I bought for our house. The crib has a set of wheels, and I think Kimball has all ready figured out his escape route. I can just envision it now: "Calling all cars. Calling all cars. We have an APB out for a diapered driver in a tricked-out crib heading south on Canyon Road. Possible destination--The Purple Turtle. Crib operator is armed with an adorable smile and perhaps a stinky diaper. Probably a stinky diaper. Ninety-nine percent possibility of a stinky diaper. Be forewarned. Over and out." Okay. I think I'm having more fun with Kimball than I deserve, but I'll still accept that blessing any day.

Could this baby be any more b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l?

5 comments:

Beth said...

He is already changing! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Ashley said...

WE are so lucky to have you willing to babysit him so much...thanks! "Possible destination-the Purple Turtle", haha. I'm glad you got a picture of him smiling!

Jacque said...

Wow Deon and Ash! He looks so much bigger already! What a dream!

Jacque said...

Wow Deon and Ash! He looks so much bigger already! What a dream!

Randy or Jen said...

Wow! I can't get over how much Kimball looks like his dad. Those pictures just prove it even more! What a little cutie and what a good grandma! I think it is GREAT, FANTASTIC and WONDERFUL that you love spending time with him!!!