Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fridays With Kimball!


Ashley and Jordan previously told me that Kimball really liked the book, "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" but I had no idea how much he liked it until I read it to him the other day. Kimball was literally shaking like a quaking aspen with excitement as I read every page to him. Can I tell you how much that thrills me? Me, the lover of books? Me, the adorer of reading? Me, the mommy who tried so hard (with great success) to instill a love of reading into her own kids? Yeah. That's the me I mean. And that's my grandbaby following suit! I love that baby.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Have you seen the counting version of the book? It's just as cute the original. It's called Chicka Chicka 123.

The Morris Family said...

I've never even heard of that book, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to go out and get it for Addison right now!

Beth said...

I had never heard of this book! I can't wait to find it and buy it for my little girls! The title alone makes me smile!

Kristen Parnell said...

I love that book. So fun! I love how much you enjoy being a grandma-- and how fun you make it. I really like reading to Cole-- I don't know if at this age he really likes it or not, but it really seems to my eyes that he enjoys it!!

Kristen Parnell said...

Meaning at age 2 months-- I know by the time he's Kimball's age, he'll be ready for Chicka Chicka Boom Boom for sure!

Ashley said...

We love Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! Kat, I'm excited to check out the numbers version!