Sunday, September 20, 2009

I've Got Some 'Splainin' to Do

My mention of the "Third Day" in my last post? Actually it was meant to reference the Third Day of the Creation. Apparently, in my attempt to swing my personal loquacious pendulum from being waaaaaayyy too wordy to the side of being (or at least trying but failing) to be artsy and vague, I was vague but not so artsy. What I really should have said was that I am super-dee-duper grateful for the flowers of this earth. My heart goes nuts whenever I see God's gorgeous handiwork in a fresh bouquet. Especially when it is in my own house. In my own kitchen. On my own counter. That's what I should have said. Amen.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I love your reference to"the third day". That is just beautiful!

Ashley said...

I think it's a clever reference!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Deon,
I was so impressed with your reference....you obviously pay close attention in the temple!

I love flowers too!

love,
liz

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Deon,
I was so impressed with your reference....you obviously pay close attention in the temple!

I love flowers too!

love,
liz

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

oops...hit the button twice!