Monday, October 19, 2009

How Many Skeletons Do You Have Lurking in Your Family Closet?

As you may know, funky/kooky/wacked-out videos have a way of sweeping their way through the blog-o-universe and popping up all over Facebook in just a matter of days. The video below is no different so you've probably see it before. BUT, WHOA NELLY! I really, really, really fell in love with this particular version when I saw it. I just had to share it with you because the cast is so outstanding. Frankenstein's Monster is especially beguiling, no?


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love, love, loved your video! I just might steal it and make it my own, if that's ok!? Kimball was my favorite! He makes a darn cute little monster!

Ashley said...

Simply goulish! I think we have watched it 4...maybe 5 times since we came home! Jordan wants to post it on his facebook page without linking directly to your blog. Any ideas on how we can get a hold of the video? I think Kimball is so funny because the monster's eyebrows are so raised, just like Kimball's usually are.

The Morris Family said...

How stinking cute is Kimball? Addison LOVES this video.

Lisa said...

Spooktacular!

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny. When did dave become a woman though? Did you consult him on his gender change? Very funny. Laughed til my sides hurt.