Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If You Can't Guess, I'm Not Going to Tell You



Okey dokey. We're going to play:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
Did you figure it out?

So, do you want to hear the sad part? Dave didn't even notice his faux pas until we had returned home from spending hours (hours, I tell you!) at Christian's band competition. And sadder still? I would never have noticed had Dave not dropped down dead at my feet out of sheer mortification.

(Just FYI, AF swept all of the awards, natch.)

8 comments:

Jamie Johnson said...

Thats so funny!! love that story. Hey are stuff is in except for one pair of yours. But she said it should come this week.

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh! That is hysterical! I love it. It makes me giggle like a small school girl.

Alison said...

I'm sure everyone was so busy watching the amazing AF Band that they didn't even notice. It's still pretty funny!

Lisa said...

Can you hear me laughing from thousands of miles away? That is HILARIOUS!!!

Beth said...

I guess Dave enjoyed being a women so much in Monster Mash that when he went to grab a sweatshirt, this one was an obvious choice! I can just imagine his mortification. Especially poor Christian the next day at school when his friends asked, 'what's up with your dad/mom?' LOL!

Dave said...

I've been scarred for life!!!

The Morris Family said...

I laughed so hard that I almost pee'd my pants! Thanks for the laugh Dave! I needed it! :)

Melissa said...

HELLO SAGERS FAMILY!!

I noticed a comment on the Andersons' blog from Deon. Now, I only know one Deon, so I had to check it out - and sure enough it was you guys!

I LOVE this post, btw, I'm going to show my husband for a few more laughs!

From the looks of the sweatshirt, you guys are SO CLOSE! I had no idea you were in the area. We've been in Orem for about seven years.

Please forgive my blog-stalking, but it was so good to see all of your faces again!

Melissa (Kopp) Wilson