Thursday, October 08, 2009

Slap a Gold Star on My Forehead!

I think I deserve some sort of a prize. Really I do. Did you not notice that I used enormous amounts of decorum and restraint as I refused to write or even refer to that yucky "p" word in my previous post? I didn't even attempt it in a caption under the picture of circus-tent-shirt adorned Sean which could have said something along the lines of, "Whoa up! That boy has gone and got hisself some SEER-EE-USS parasites company goin' on, ya'll. Just looky at that tiny boy." Yes, I know you are grateful. You can thank me later for not ruining your breakfast with the vivid mental picture of a creepy parasite.

Yow! Who tore off my gold star? What.What did I say?

4 comments:

Beth said...

He's still handsome! Parasites and all!

Ashley said...

At least it seems like they're doing him some good! I mean, he hasn't complained about being sick or anything!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Hi Deon,

I heard about the bus accident. Is Christian OK? That must have been horrifying!
my best,
liz

Jason, Alicia, and Addie said...

I agree with Ashley, he looks awesome! And it'll make a great story to tell his kids someday :).