Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Calling All Cars, Calling All Cars . . .



Smnffghchghfff, uh, niner-niner, we have a code five on the run. Suspect is a white male wearing (do I see what you see, Ralph? affirmative? well . . . alrighty then . . . ) uh, wearing only a diaper and socks. We recommend the K-9 unit be called in on this one--suspect is leaving a distinct odor in his wake.

Ten-four. Standby.

Niner-niner. Forget K-9 unit. We've located suspect's discarded apparel. I need a code one. Please dispatch the HAZMAT Unit immediately. I repeat, please dispatch the HAZMAT Unit immediately. And I mean, NOW!

Ten-four on that . . . I repeat, ten-four on that. Ralph? Archie? Hey guys! Guys?

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Dion! You make me laugh! I love this post!!
You are such a treat.

Beth said...

It reminds me of the time that Gwyl was changing one of Addi's blow outs and told us to get the scissors. He was just going to cut her clothes off her! Kids are the greatest!

The Morris Family said...

He is so precious! I love his little smile!

Ashley said...

The cutest person in a diaper ever!!! He loves running around without clothes.

Jenni Elyse said...

I love his smile! I think all kids go through a no clothes phase. It's fun to watch them crawl around in their diaper.