Thursday, November 19, 2009

That's My Girl! (As In, MINE!)

I happen to be closely related to one of the most amazing people I know. How she came to be so fabulously accomplished while being raised by a quasi-dippy mother is something for the heavens to explain but for which I shall ever be grateful.

ASHLEY,
CONGRATULATIONS ON
DEFENDING YOUR THESIS!!!
You were simply maaaaaaaarvelous!

To read more about my incredible off-spring (just how did that happen anyway?) and her fantastic milestone, go here.

5 comments:

The Hillbilly Housewife said...

I think Ashley's mother is just as fabulous as she is! Congratulations Ashley!!! What's next?

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations, Ashley! :) And, congratulations, Deon, for raising such a fabulous person!

Ashley said...

Arg, I looked a lot better in the outfit I was wearing at the defense. Um, just don't zoom in on the picture because I may or may not have something stuck between my teeth.

Thanks for all of your support and BABYSITTING so that I could have more time to work!

Beth said...

It takes an amazing mother to have an amazing daughter! You know the saying, "Like Mother, Like Daughter"! (I'm sorry Jen that I am so boring!)

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Ashley! I've always known that you are quite a girl! Love you!