Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Now, This is a First! . . . Birthday, That Is

Kimball, I know that this is after the fact, but the director (moi) and editor (Uncle Christian) of this video have been tweaking it to get it just right, hence the delay. We made it just for you with ginormous amounts of love thrown in :)

Happy, happy first birthday to
the doggone cutest, sweetest,
most precious grandson in the whole world!!!

video


Whispered in Kimball's ear nearly every time I'm with him:
"Grandmama loves baby Kimball"
I don't want him to ever wonder or forget. Ever. Ever.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw, how cute! Is that adorable baby really mine?! This makes me want to run into his room and scoop him out of his crib. It also makes me miss warm afternoons of outdoor play... :(

Jenni Elyse said...

That was really cute! Good directing and editing! Plus, Kimball's a great actor. He should totally get an oscar for that performance!

Lisa said...

Celebrate!

Beth said...

That was so darn cute! Kimball is such a sweet little guy! Happy Birthday little cutie! I just want to squeeze him tight!

The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe that he is 1 already!

I don't think that Kimball will ever wonder or forget that his Grandma loves him! It is totally evident to everyone that she does!

PS. I saw the DG on the side of those sunglasses. I have my suspicions that they are far from cheap sunglasses! :)