Friday, January 22, 2010

The Question

Yeah, I know I am kind of pokey about sharing this with you, and I know you have all been waiting, just waiting with baited breath for it! So here ya go.

This request showed up on our front porch late one night all by its lonesome:



Adorable, as in A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Mosey on back here tomorrow to see Christian's answer. (Ha! Making you wait until tomorrow is one way to keep you tuned in--which is more than Jay Leno is doing with his dwindling audience at the moment.)

3 comments:

Beth said...

How creative! I am hoping he said "YES"!

sherman and juliette said...

Darling, as in D-A-R-L-I-N-G! I hope Christian has fun at the dance! Oh Deon, my little brother will be serving in the Richmond Virginia Mission. I hope your missionary is doing well!

Lisa said...

Kids today are so creative! I love it! I don't know sherman and juliette but I was raised in the Richmond Virginia mission! I think their brother will like it there!