Saturday, January 02, 2010

Up on the Housetop!

Oh, Santa was good to us this year. Just between you and me, I think it was the "nog" in his eggnog that made him feel so benevolent and generous.







Aren't we all so glad that we shopped our little brains out selecting just the right things for each person only to find that we merely needed to pony up a big ol' plastic sack stuffed to the gills with bright, shiny paper and a wad o' ribbon in order to make our loved ones as happy as clams? All of you parents out there are now nodding your heads, muttering "Eeyup. Been there done that." I make my case with Exhibit "A":
video

And a happy new year!

9 comments:

Beth said...

Garbage and card board boxes, that's all a kid needs! Christmas is so much more fun with Grandkids!

Kathleen said...

Jonathan loves his large box that we saved from our new toilet (8 months ago). It's the most fun toy ever!

Jenni Elyse said...

I love the car! It think it's the coolest car ever! And, so fun for Kimball!

Ashley said...

Kimball thanks you (and Santa) for a wonderful Christmas! Even if he was initially mesmerized by the wrappings and boxes, his awesome toys have grown on him, and he loves them so!

Lisa said...

The first picture with the gorgeous tree and beautifully wrapped packages and the little firetruck is amazing! I love it! And I love what you do with your stockings.

The Morris Family said...

Kids make the holidays so much more fun, I think.

Melissa said...

Get the invite ready, because I'll be spending Christmas at your house next year.


Wait, I just looked at your blog list, and my friend's blog is on there, " Secret's worth Sharing." Do you know the Robbins, or is that just a random blog following?!

Deon said...

Melissa, I think I grabbed that blog from your blog list :) Stalking, prowling, yada yada . . .

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!