Friday, February 19, 2010

Throwing in the Towel


View from my front door


Okay. I give. I'm crying "uncle." No joke. And it is only February. I don't think my credit card will be able to hold up under the strain of my "retail therapy" much longer in my attempt to remain sane. For the sake of our future financial security, Mr. Sun better make an extended appearance, and he better do it soon. BTW, what does that person on the phone mean when he says, "Ma'am, we've been noticing an unusual amount of activity on your credit card this last week . . . ." What's up with that? Weird.


Click to enlarge

5 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Unusual activity? Like maybe from the lack of use since you are snowed in? LOL
I love your cartoon. I feel the same way! I am trying to remember why I moved back to a place that has such bad inversion in the winter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

I am itching to buy some new Spring duds!

Beth said...

Sandals! Is that too much to ask for!? I just want to be able to wear sandals!

Alison said...

You know you're always welcome down south with us!!! Low's in the 70's...enough said. (I might be off on the temperature but it's not cold, that's for sure)