Monday, February 22, 2010

What Goes Around . . .

After Ashley posted this darling picture of second cousins Kimball and Cole on her blog, I totally ripped it off and plunked it down here. Precious, no?
And now comes more fun . . .



Mommy Ashley and Baby Kimball . . .


Mommy Kristen and Baby Cole . . .


. . . and here are those two mommies back in the day--just before
they started driving and hitting the dating scene
It's true what they say, what goes around, comes around.
(But hopefully NOT those floral patterned jeans and that over-sized yellow sweater--WWIT?)



9 comments:

Lisa said...

How sweet. Those girls could be sisters.

The Morris Family said...

How cute! I love that you have a picture of the girls playing together. I love "old school" photos. They tend to bring back a rush of memories.

Kristen Parnell said...

That's crazy to see-- so much fun to be able to play with our kids together now. Oh my, though-- look at those bangs of mine ;)

Melissa said...

I still don't understand why floral jeans haven't made a comeback. I'm sure you wore them well! Cute, Cute kids....(and good looking grownups!)

Ashley said...

This is a cute post! Jordan thinks he can see a lot of Kimball in baby me. I can sort of see it in the nose and mouth, but he sees it in the eyes. Maybe he is my son, after all!

Beth said...

Ashley hasn't changed a bit! Still as cute as a button! I love cousin pictures! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

Jason, Alicia, and Addie said...

Aw, so cute! I love picture for the sole fact that when you look back at old ones it brings back SO many memories. Plus, your yellow sweater rocks.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
黑色星期五 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.