Friday, April 09, 2010

Trash Can Kings

Jeepers. This kid is such a rock star.

From a polished and sleek Steinway to a beaten-to-a-bloody-pulp garbage can. You gotta give Christian props--he's a very well rounded dude. And he wears a tuxedo and a hoodie equally well, don't you think?


Christian is Mr. Black Hood No. 5 as you look from right to left.
You can see him start his solo at the 2:03 mark.
video
Considering that this was performed at a 7:45 a.m. pep assembly, I'm guessing the student body was pretty bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after that awesomeness.

6 comments:

Gwyl said...

Very very good. I could listen to trash can percussion all day long. Can they come to my hometown to play? Gene Krupa - watch out!

Ashley said...

Smashing! I think it would take me six years to learn that routine.

Lisa said...

The guy has got skills! Love it!

Melissa said...

HE ROCKS! That was awesome!!


You must be one proud Mama!

Kathleen said...

Wow! I love that. My mom and I try to get to STOMP (the people who originated that routine) whenever they come. Christian would do GREAT with them! Great Job!

The Morris Family said...

That is awesome! This kid definately has chops!