Monday, May 31, 2010

Hurry, Somebody Pinch Me!


I've been suffering from a bit of "Jazzy Envy" these last two weeks due to a very annoying pinched nerve in my back. YEOW! Man, does that put a hitch in my get-along! Holy cow, I can barely manage to heave myself out of bed in the mornings, not to mention navigating my way through one of the most important events of the year: The Semi-Annual Sale at Nordstrom! Shriek! What is a girl to do? (See what I mean about "Jazzy Envy?")

I finally talked Dave and Christian into going with me to test drive something even better than a Jazzy. Why is this better than a Jazzy? Were you not paying attention to my last post? This. Has. Cupholders. Yippee, skippy! Somebody go tell those Nordstrom guest assistants to hold their double doors open wide--I'm goin' in!!! Beep, beep!




Side note: Oh yeah. Of course, while we were test driving this little number, Dave and Christian just couldn't stop themselves from taking advantage of the view. I generously allowed them to think that their golfing was the main reason we were there . . .





On another side note: Hallelujah! Today my back is finally starting to shape up, and it's a good thing it's starting to shape up, cuz I was about ready to ship out!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, if you aren't just the cutest thing! Glad you feel better.

Beth said...

Vroom, vroom! Anyone up for a race?

Melissa said...

Sorry your back was hurting! I'm so close, I could have delivered Cafe Rio to brighten your day. Let me know next time! :)


It was maybe three days ago that I told my husband, "I'm fairly sure that one of the duties of my dream job (still being discovered) involves driving a golf cart." Aren't they so fun? It's like bumper cars without all the annoying parts!

The Morris Family said...

A Jazzy isn't as snazzy as they make it out to be because there are no cupholders! HELLO???
That was so nice of Dave and Christian to humor you and go on your test drive with you! LOL

Ashley said...

Aw, I didn't know that your back was hurting! I'm glad that it is starting to feel better. Thanks for the wonderful dinner the other night. We all had a blast!

Dave said...

I am planning to buy a matching cart, except mine will have cool fire decals on the side. We will be the envy of the neighborhood!