Wednesday, May 05, 2010

No Need to Shower Tonight!

Huzza! After months(!!!) of being deprived of any photos from Sean, at long last we finally received this! He looks very, um, clean. And slippery. I just love that boy.

"If we are lucky we are inside when it starts to rain but if not... well let me just say that I have some pictures to back up my story that it literally rains cats and dogs. On Tuesday we were out working in the last hour at night and it started to rain so hard we were sopping wet within fifteen seconds, and it didn't stop. It just comes so suddenly. We had a few pails outside, and the next morning [we saw] that it had rained about five or six inches in the space of about an hour." --Elder Sean
Hey boys and girls! It's time to see if you can you spy Sleeping Beauty somewhere in this picture! (Wait. Maybe it's the Mother Mary? I can't decide if the artist in Sean's zone is enamored with a certain Disney princess, or if he is trying to depict Mary in a very hip, contemporary sort of way. He's got the floating red hearts going on for Sleeping Beauty, but the halo thing is throwing me off . . . .) You may need to click on the picture to enlarge it so you can see what I'm babbling on about. I know I sound like I'm off my rocker most of the time, but I don't think so in this case. Take a look. You'll see.

Yeah, this is proof positive that I seriously devour every part of every precious photograph Seanie throws our way.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Chosen heirs to witness for His name! Love the pic! Sleeping Beauty? I'm seeing Jasmine!

Ashley said...

Jordan and I are both thinking that there are some missionaries drawn behind Sean that the angel is "shielding" from the pretty girl, haha.

The Morris Family said...

I was thinking the Little Mermaid

J, A & A said...

I think that the best part of that picture is the fact that the downpour of rain makes it look like his pants are leather. :) Oh, and that's a pretty good drawing of Beauty and the Beast I have to say.