Thursday, June 03, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch & Kimball

What does one give to the mother who basically has everything she wants and/or needs? Not counting that speedy black Aston Martin that Mom's been hinting at, I mean? I just couldn't swing the Aston Martin, so as an alternative Mother's Day gift to my mom, I offered to take her out to lunch on the first Wednesday of every month. Ashley and Kimball treated me to lunch, I treated Mom and Ashley to lunch, and Kimball treated himself to a big heaping helping of adorableness, making the afternoon one big, jolly affair. Dining alfresco was tops.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks again! We will look forward to next time!!

The Morris Family said...

Sounds like fun! I love mother/daughter/granddaughter (in your case grandson) outings!

Lisa said...

You know how I feel about dining alfresco!

Jenni Elyse said...

And, you went to Zupas! Yummy!

Beth said...

What a fabulous daughter you are! Food, family and fun! My favorites!

J, A & A said...

What a cute generational picture! That's one for the books, I think.