Wednesday, June 30, 2010

XXI


Yesterday was a big milestone for this little guy! I can't believe my little Seanie-Boy is 21 years old!!!
And even more amazing is that I get the unbelievable privilege of being his mom! Insane! Crazy insane! How, in the name of all that is good and holy, did that happen? This is a boy who possesses the biggest heart, the sincerest spirit, the kindest soul, the most genuine sense of empathy, the strongest desire to be obedient, the complete absence of judgment or guile, and the coolest laugh EVER!!!

Just in case you're wonderin',
I LOVE THIS ELDER OF ISRAEL!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN!!!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

Um, I thought I commented before (a few hours ago), but it still says zero comments.

Anyway, happy birthday Seanie!!! You're the best bro.

Do you see a little of Kimball in that second picture? Maybe in the eyebrows...

Gwyl said...

Happy Birthday Sean! Deon, nice collection of pic's of your Elder growing up.

Melissa said...

Oh my word! That third picture is EXACTLY how I remember him! Man...I used to babysit this kid! Now I'm feeling terribly old! Happy Birthday, Sean!

The Morris Family said...

I think Sean looks just like Dave in the third photo! I can't believe that he is that old. I remember when he was just a baby!!!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Elder Sagers! Love the walk down memory lane, from cute tyke to awesome missionary!