Thursday, July 29, 2010

Addicted


I swear I want to quit. I know I should. But, jiminy cricket, splendid editing like this shows up on an almost daily basis (no foolin') and keeps me ponying up for the renewal year after year. I guess this newspaper's editors aren't as bubble-headed as one would suppose. I admit it--they're effectively stringing me along with this stuff . . .


Please click on image to get your own fix


On a semi-related note, aren't all of those suns lined up in a row a beautiful thing? Except for that pesky Tuesday with the grumpy rain cloud butting into things. But no worries! Thanks to the aforementioned splendid editing, that day had already come and gone by the time this edition was off the presses. Neato how that works.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You've got a sharp eye! Do you find typos when you read books?

Ashley said...

No! No more scalding sun heavily beating down on my house and burning my eyes! Too hot. I want more rain. :(

Funny about the typo though!

The Morris Family said...

Love it! I am so glad that you find these things for me. They brighten my day and make me feel just a teensy bit less stupid!

Deon said...

Lisa, sometimes I do find typos when I read books :)

Melissa said...

Is it bad that it took me four looks to even figure out what was wrong?

Okay, yes - I'm sure it is.

Jeanne said...

Deon--I,too, live for the Daily Herald bloopers. And they come a lot.Is the editor getting paid?