Tuesday, September 28, 2010

¡Dos Días!



THINGS ARE GETTING SERIOUS, FOLKS!
HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL T.C.E.E.* GIVES HIS MAMA A GREAT BIG YOGI-BEAR HUG FROM WHICH SHE NEVER LETS GO FOR LIKE, WEEKS?


*T.C.E.E.=The Coolest Elder Ever!


We're down to the wire, here guys. Get your thinking caps on and have a go at what you think might bear this 2. (Oh, wow! Two! Two days! Sheezam! My boy will be home in two days!!! SHRIEK!) Okay, sorry about that freak-out, but now I'm back. Cool as a cucumber, that's me. SHRIEK!!! Oh my. So! I'm going to give you a clue on this one because it's a Tuesday, and we all know that our brains don't really get ramped up until Wednesday. So, here's your clue:

~Sean drives the girls
cuuurrrraaaazzzzy with this!~






WHOA, NELLY!
STOP! (You may also want to LOOK!, and LISTEN!)







Make your guess about that mysterious 2 before you skitter on down to the next picture.
And now, some words to motivate and inspire:
"Think, think, think." --Winnie the Pooh








Yeaaaaaah! That's what I'm talkin' about, right there!

Did you get it? Did you use my not-so-clever clue to guess that the 2 is on the gear shift of this little death trap in which Sean likes to gad about town? If so, you are correct! Congratulations! Well done. Well done, indeed.


By the by, just how long are 48 hours, anyway? When one is counting every single minute, every single second, "enduring to the end" shimmies perilously close to "pushing one over the edge." That's how long 48 hours are. Just sayin'.




I can, and I will endure.

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I think you can survive today, but tomorrow is going to be a killer! And, then when it's just hours, minutes, and seconds away, you're doing to be crawling out of your skin! I wish you luck in surviving for the next 48 hours!

Lisa said...

AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Ashley said...

Nope, that one tricked me. It kind of reminded me of something in a car, but not really, plus I had it in my head that all of these objects were coming from his room.

It's like Christmas!!