Saturday, August 21, 2010

Farmer Dave and His Harvest!


I don't know about ya'll, but I'm already stuffed right to the gills just looking at that bounty! I've got all sorts of plans for these two awesome carrots! Carrot cake! Carrot muffins! Carrot bread! Carrot coleslaw! Glazed carrots! Ginger carrots! Maple carrots! Goodness, who knows what else; I'm just giddy thinking about it all! Good job, Farmer Dave. Looks like you could teach the Jolly Green Giant a thing or two! (Apparently, Little Green Sprout seems to disagree. He was reportedly overheard saying, "Ho, ho, ho." Now, now, Little Green Sprout. Remember, if you can't say somethin' nice . . . )

9 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Farmer Dave's carrots look just like Farmer Randy's carrots. They both must have read the same gardening book! Good job boys! :)

Beth said...

I was going to say the same thing that Jen did! We are really good at growing weeds! I'm threatening to get a pygmy goat to keep up with all those weeds!

Juliette said...

Hilarious! Good job farmer Dave!

Jenni Elyse said...

Ha ha! That's awesome!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my word, Deon, Doug and I are just sitting here roaring! So hilarious!

Jeanne said...

Deon--Lee has planted 40, yes, count'em 40 tomato plants. I would give anything for only 2 tiny carrots. Really. Consider yourself dang lucky!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that SOMEONE can share the bounty this year! Mind sending some carrots my way?!

Anonymous said...

Awesome site I enjoyed reading your info

[url=http://partyopedia.com]birthday supplies[/url]

J, A & A said...

Haha, those carrots are great! I laughed so hard when I saw them. I bet those two carrots alone would make a great mini carrot cake muffin.