Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This Will Just Take Me a Sec . . .


Pardon me for just a wee bit while I have an itty bitty teensy private pity party for myself:






OKAY! I'm good! I'm good now! Good to go! I had to give in to it for just a jiffy, but I'm good.
(Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. k. I'm good now. Waaah. Seriously. I'm fine. I'm just dandy. Waaaaah. Totally good.)




AJK Update: For those of you who also read Ashley's blog, I'll tell you that she is without Internet service for the moment so she can't post anything quite yet. I'll just give you a quick update and let you know that she, Jordan, Kimball and Dave all arrived safe and sound in La Jolla, and from the sound of things, they must have landed in Shangri-La-La-Land. No joshin'! I won't steal her totally awesome news, but I will tell you that it doesn't sound like her Relief Society ladies from her church congregation go about business as usual. Rather, how does a Relief Society Mid-week Surfing Club grab ya? No lie.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Here's a little tip: When I take our grandchildren to the airport, I put away the high chair, the crib, etc before we leave, so that when I come back to my empty, lonely house....I at least, don't have those reminders. But it is months before I wipe the hand prints off the glass door or TV.

Jeanne said...

My daughter Gina and 3 boys spent the summer here and just left for Puerto Rico for 5 years! Matt (2) hid many things around the house (between the mattress and boxsprings for example) and so we continue to be touched by their "presence" and yet reminded that they are gone.

Beth said...

Ohhhhh . . . . My heart is breaking for you!!!!!!! I hope that you already have a trip planned to go and visit! Something to look forward too!

The Morris Family said...

I am so glad that Ashley and Co. made it safely to the promised land and am looking forward to updates from both you and her! I hope Ashley learns how to surf out there, or I will be really disappointed in her! LOL

Kristen Parnell said...

Surfing Club? Amazing. Of all the places to go, though... you're right. This one is the perfect spot to go visit/ move in next door ;)