Saturday, September 25, 2010

¡Cinco Días!




Whoa-kay, boys and girls! The countdown has begun!
How many days until my precious boy is home and can give me a ginormous hug? (CAUTION: I'll be bawling like a baby. Just puttin' that out there right now. Just so ya know. I don't want to alarm anyone with my boo-hooing.)
This is a picture of one of Sean's possessions that he has not seen for two years.
See if you can wrack your little brain to figure out what it is. Go on. Take a guess!

STOP!

Don't scroll down until you've made your guess.
Have you chimed in with your guess yet? No fair peeking; you are on the honor system here cuz I can't monitor everything you do--I only have so much time in my day, don't ya know.





K. Are you ready? What's your guess?
Scroll down to see if you get a gold star slapped onto your forehead.

















This is Sean's beloved Fender FM 212R ampleeee(oooh, loud! loud!)eeeeeefier,
just one of his many ampleeee(earplugs!)eeeeeefiers)

Did you get it right? Try harder next time. There might be a prize.

*I'm dying to see whether Elder Sean eventually gets back to using his amplifiers again. If so, my guess is he will only crank them up to blast some great Mormon Tabernacle Choir melodies through our walls benefiting our backdoor neighbors. I know they'd just love that.

"Hey, Myrtle! It sounds like that Sagers boy is back home. Glad to hear "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," but I must admit I do kinda miss his Led Zeppelin tunes now and then. It kept my pacemaker in rhythm, what with that thumping bass guitar and all."

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm surprised you don't have a count down out in the yard with the picture of Kimball in his missionary outfit. I can just picture you jumping up and down over this (just don't break an ankle). As for the crying, that's why we have waterproof mascara. =)

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it! It will go down as one of the most amazing moments of your whole life.

The Morris Family said...

My guess is that he will blast the Battle Hymn of the Republic, but he will crank the amplifier to eleven!
I am so excited that he is very nearly home! Yippee!!!

Melissa said...

So, so SOOOO exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the reunion!

Ashley said...

Yup, knew it was the amp! I'm sure he'll get back into it in no time.