Sunday, September 26, 2010

¡Cuatro Días!




HOW MANY MORE DAYS?
LET'S SAY IT ALL TOGETHER:

Can you guess what object in Sean's bedroom bears this 4?

STOP!

Now, now, boys and girls. Remember the rules.
No scrolling until you've ventured a guess!
Whad'ya think?













Ta da! Sean salvaged this license plate after we moved to Utah as a memento of his cherished years in Illinois. He has it hanging on the wall near his bed.


So! Who guessed correctly? You guys! Try harder next time!




P.S. Just wondering about something. Do butterflies in your stomach make it as hard for you to go to sleep as they do to mine? Cuz . . .

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Being from Illinois, I knew it instantly! I love this way of counting down. I am having butterflies just thinking of you having butterflies!

Kathleen said...

I knew it too! Yes, butterflies make it impossible for me to sleep. I'm so excited for you!

Ashley said...

I got it too. Wonder what tomorrow's will be?

The Morris Family said...

I love this way of counting down. This is just as much fun as the 12 days of Christmas. You never know what the next day is going to bring! I am so very excited for you! And yes, the butterflies make it impossible for me to sleep!