Thursday, September 16, 2010

While You're At It, Don't Forget About Weeping Willow Day!




And how about Quaking Aspen Day? Oh! And, don't blow off Crabapple Day, Birch Day, and Magnolia Day! Don't forget those!


Do you see it?





How about now?





Images courtesy of KSL 5 News from a recent
newscast regarding an incident that happened on F-R-I-day

*Okaaaaaay. All who think that I need an intervention, please raise your hand. And for those of you who are raising both hands and jumping up and down screaming, "get a grip, girl!" I know that I'm out of control here. I hear ya. So, is there a 12-step program for someone who is drawn to finding typos against her will? "Hello. My name is Deon, and I am a dork." It's not like I am Grammar Gertie; any 1 who reads my blog nose that I ain't so grate at puttin' out purfect righting sampels. See? Sheesh. My friend, Jeanne, feels my pain. She writes, "Gifes grater meening too reeding the knewspayper!" Jeanne! I think we're seoul cisterns!

And I think I need help.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Ha ha! That's hilarious!

Beth said...

I'm glad that firday is over! What a weak it has bin!

The Morris Family said...

i kaN spill gud two!

Jeanne said...

I can't outdo "Firday"! There is just no way...and it was KSL to boot! How lucky to have had your camera close by...but of course you did--it's you! Ever ready!