Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Part II: Even More Heaven Flew In On a 737!





Lookee here! More heavenly goodness landed in our house last week. And, oh, what a heavenly week I have had with all three of my children together again after two! full! years! Throw in The Bundle of Heavenly Deliciousness (TBHD), aka Kimball, and I've been skipping on my tippy toes to the tune of "Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth" all week!

On a sad note, My Beauty, aka Ashley, and The Bundle of Heavenly Deliciousness jetted off Monday for their home in La Jolla.


Oh.


Yeah.


Well, LaJolla. Not a bad gig, I suppose.

Oooh. The house suddenly seems rather empty and quiet without My Beauty and TBHD and his smiles. And his giggles. And his speaking in tongues. And his backstroke training. And his mad culinary skills. And his pool sharking. And his shuffleboarding. And his Beethoven-ing. And his commodities trading. And his researching for the cure for all diseases known to man. And his theoretical astrophysics homework. Man. That boy is a J-E-A-N-EEEOUS! But, of course! Whose grandbaby is he, anyway? Huh? Huh?

For now, allow me one little "waaah." Right-O. Bucking up, bucking up . . .






8 comments:

Gwyl said...

Fun pictures. It is good to have all the family together often, and especially the little tiny ones.
Sean looks well and happy too.

Melissa said...

That has GOT to be the cutest little kitchen I ever did see! I'm sorry you're going through family withdrawals, getting used to the quiet is the hardest part. But the holidays are just around the corner...right? Perhaps more visitors?!

Kathleen said...

Too cute! Dave looks thrilled to be giving Kimball a bath. Cute pictures. Did Kimball take well to Uncle Sean? I bet you guys had all sorts of fun. =)

Beth said...

Fun times at the Sagers'! I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy your heaven on earth for a little bit! Hopefully Kimball will be able to pop back over for a holiday visit, or better yet, Grandma can jet on down to SD once the snow starts to fly! If you need someone to carry your luggage, I'm available! Warm, sun, fun!

Lisa said...

I wondered when this part of the equation would be complete. There is nothing like having every child sleeping under your roof.

Ashley said...

Aw, yay, we had so much fun! Kimball is still "talking" about his uncles (in Kimball sign language, of course). Thank you so much for having us! Until Christmas!

The Morris Family said...

I think that it is wonderful that you were able to have all of your babies home with you for a short while! Who had more fun Sean with Kimball or Kimball with Sean?

Dave said...

This was the BEST!!! It was sooo much fun to have the whole family together (though we missed Jordan). Can't wait till next time!