Friday, October 29, 2010

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission . . .



My Dear Seanie,

Just in case you are feeling a bit nostalgic for that door-to-door/knock-knock/slam!, knock-knock/slam!, knock-knock/entre por favor! thing, this one's for you:



Oh, and speaking of Sean--did I already tell you that he is back? SHRIEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!! Oh, yeah, I suppose I did already tell you that. But! Did I already tell you that I am completely giddy with happiness that he's back? SHRIEEEEEEKKK!!!! Sorry. Well, did I already tell you that it is Christmas every day for me? SHRIEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!! Ah. Well, did I . . . hang on a sec . . . What's that, Sean? I need to get a what? What did you say? Get a what? Oh. A grip. Okay. Has he left the room? Good, cuz, SHRIEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I spent six weeks just staring at my boy.

The Morris Family said...

Your not excited are you?