Saturday, November 20, 2010

Almost Twinners!




Ashley and Jordan are practically twins because they share nearly the same birthday! Oh, except that they actually don't share the EXACT same day--their birthdays are six days apart. Other than that, they could be twinners! So cool, huh! Well, except that they weren't born in the EXACT same year--somebody (ol' man Jordan) is three years older and wiser. But who's counting? Other than that, they could be EXACTLY like the Olsen twins! Um, except that their parentage is not EXACTLY the same so technically they couldn't be twinners, I guess. Well, humphf. (Ah, well, I guess that is actually a good thing . . . .) I still say they are practically twins anyway, since they both love Indian food (ew), and nothing screams twins quite like the shared love of pure cow ghee.

See what I mean?
TWINNERS!
I feel vindicated now.


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY AND JORDAN!!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH MORE THAN
MERE WORDS COULD EVER EXPRESS!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Thanks for the cute birthday wishes! By the way, 9 out of 10 people* think Indian food is delicious! You can send me some coconut kurma any day!

*in Bombay

Jenni Elyse said...

I had no clue that their birthdays were so close together. Happy birthday, Ashley and Jordan! I hope you both have (or had) great birthdays!

Lisa said...

I adore Ashley and know Jordan must be a prize to snatch her. Happy Birthday to the both of them.

Juliette said...

Happy Birthday to them both! I agree, pratically twinners!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Twinners! Give Kimball a great big kiss for me!

The Morris Family said...

Twins indeed! Happy Birthday Ashley & Jordan!!!