Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boo! (Part III)

Gaaacckkk! Oooh, ooooh! Ow! Ow! Owwwwww! YEEEEEEEEEOW! OUCH THAT HURTS! My eyeballs! Burning like the dickens! Ouch, ouch, ouch! My retinas! They're killing me! I am being blinded by those pasty white legs on scrawny Farmer Dave! Do you see them? Ooooh, YEOW!

Beyond that, here is a little PSA for ya'll: Did you know that one can hide an entire Butterball turkey, accompanied by all of the Thanksgiving trimmings (including, but not limited to, the ubiquitous green bean casserole), down one's pants if it is the right pair of pants? Just FYI.




Aaaaaaand, here we go again. I don't think I want even the mere mention of my name to be attached to the shenanigans going on here. And, apparently neither do these guys since they seem to be using the ol' bank-robber-nylons-over-the-head disguise that has always really, really grossed me out for some odd reason. Always. Every time.

Oh, the details are on their way. Don't you worry about that. You'll find out soon enough, and then you'll wish that you hadn't. Or maybe it's just me and my extremely robust gag reflex. In any event, stay tuned . . .

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great costume! Can't wait to see yours....

The Morris Family said...

Wow! Is it just me or has Dave's waistline grown significantly?

Beth said...

Visions of Thanksgiving dinner at your house just became unpalatable! Just saying! How big is that turkey hiding in the bloomers did you say? (and I don't mean Dave!)

Ashley said...

We are laughing so hard!