Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bake at 350 for 30 Minutes




On the SEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS
seven swans were a-swimming . . .
but they froze! (Gasp!)


. . . my true love gave to me
seven swans a-swimming
six geese a-layin'
five goooooooooolden rings!
four calling birds,
three french hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!

I know I don't need to explain this to YOU, but for my OTHER readers, I'll help them along by pointing out that for tonight's drop we delivered frozen pot pies made by SWANSON. As in, seven SWANSON a-swimming. Get it? Nyuk, nyuk. Like I said, I know YOU didn't need that spelled out for you because you are super smart and totally get my humor. Right? Right? RIGHT? Hello? Guys? Yoohoo! Guys?

4 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Haha! I totally got it. Swanson a-swimming. I am still chuckling to myself!

Kathleen said...

Amazing! You are too clever.

Lindsay said...

deon,
will you please stop being so cute? you're making the rest of us look bad ;)

Beth said...

I love your humor! I get my daily laugh from reading your funny thoughts!