Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Game is Afoot!





. . . my true love gave to me
two turtle doves and a
partridge in a pear tree!

(You can't tell from the pic because my big hunkin' notes are so rudely in the way, but we delivered many more than just two turtles and/or doves as the song would suggest we do. Santa doesn't hang with stingy people, and we're just trying to cover our bases here, folks. And, don't try to pretend you don't do your share of brown-nosing with Santa either. I know you better than that.)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay...once again I so want to copy you! Keep these ideas coming. Now to blogland: people, do I have a story for you. Miss Deon here does an amazing rendition of the Twelve Days of Christmas that is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! If you are looking for some fabulous entertainment this Christmas, you truly must book her.

Beth said...

I'm sending in my request for a special "D" serenade of the 12 days of Christmas!

Deon said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! What a memory you have! I'm still trying to erase that embarrassment from my memory, don't you know! I think we should adopt the slogan, "What happens in Naperville, stays in Naperville!" :D