Friday, December 17, 2010

He's Mine!



Christian recently celebrated his 18th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO ONE OF THE MOST
EXTRAORDINARY SOULS TO
EVER WALK THE EARTH!





My love for Christian is without end and impossible
to put into words, hence my delay in posting
about his birthday. I nearly cry with frustration at my inability to completely express my love for this incredible spirit. So, this will just have to do.

Christian is brimming over with talent, kindness, thoughtfulness, cheerfulness, love for others, love for the Lord, and so much, much more. I basically hyperventilate with admiration and pride for him and all that he is.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I could be so blessed to be the mother of this extraordinary boy. Mark my words: Big things are ahead for Christian! (And some big things have already happened! Watch for future posts . . . ) I LOVE THIS CHILD WITH EVERY SINGLE SPECK OF
MY BEING!!!



(Five days ago . . . )



6 comments:

Gwyl said...

Happy Birthday Youngster!

Miss Shelby said...

Happy Birthday Christian! He is the best :)

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Christian!

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy birthday, Christian! What nice pictures!

Lisa said...

Look at this handsome boy!