Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's THAT Time of Year Again!





Yes, boys and girls, it is that time of the year again! The time when we annoy the living eggnog out of you with another one of our "special" (interpret that how you will) musical numbers. Pay particular attention to Kimball's befuddled facial expression; it's as if he is saying, "Hey! Hey, now! I honestly didn't know what I was getting myself into when I signed on for this gig. What's with all of this 'Fosse one! Fosse two!' stuff anyways? But, now that you mention it, I kinda like it. How am I doin', Mama?"

Resist the urge to punch out your computer while waiting for the video to load--it will eventually show up. Remember, Santa is watching you.





Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!




I felt that Ashley and Jordan would absolutely LUV, LUV, LUV to be the center of attention just like Kimball, so I thought it was only right to make their dreams come true as well. Cuz that's just the way I roll. Call me the dream maker. That's me. As it turns out, it didn't take long for Ashley and Jordan to completely embrace the southern California "groove" as they spread this "special" (again, interpret your hearts out here) kind of Christmas cheer. Can ya dig it, man?

You are so welcome, Jordan. I just knew you'd adore me for this. My fave moment is at the 00:26 mark. Far out.
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

4 comments:

The Morris Family said...

You guys must all use the same hair stylist because I see a trend going on here!

Kathleen said...

I love it! I love that it's white heads with African American hands. But these are too funny! Love it!

Jordan said...

If only I could be on dancing with the stars. Thanks for the promo video. I'll have to show that to my agent.

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

that was hilarious! where did you get those moves?? I am jealin' big time!

love,
liz