Thursday, December 16, 2010

Toot! Toot!




On the FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS,
call your birds home, PLEASE!
(These horns may help.)


. . . my true love gave to me
four calling birds,
three french hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!


Just as he promised, Dave was the one who sacrificed life and limb for tonight's escapades. Or, should I say, "ice"capades? Look out everybody! He's sliding outta control down that steep driveway! Aaaaiiiiiiiii . . . . Dave? Dave? Oh, Dave. Yoohoo! How many fingers am I holding up? Eleven? Close enough. You're fine.

3 comments:

The Morris Family said...

You are so clever! I love seeing what each new day brings!

Lisa said...

Last year, Doug and I were taking some deliveries around and I was the one walking up to the doors. At one house Doug looked away for a minute and then looked back and he said to himself, "Where did Lisa go?" I seriously was almost under the car!!!! You've got to watch out for that black ice!! We laughed all the way home!

Beth said...

Skating with the Stars, Dave style!