Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Romp and Circumstance



Another video! Rah! Everybody join in: Rah, rah! People! Okay, at the very least, just fake looking interested--you can count it as your good deed for the day.

Alrighty then! Pay close attention now, boys and girls. There will be a pop quiz (really?) following the video presentation. Remain seated until you have completed the quiz to the best of your ability. No looking on your neighbor's paper, please. This will be graded on a curve, just so ya know. And prizes will be awarded. Yay!

(Those buttoned-down corporate lawyer-types are at it again, looking out for Sony Music, so in order to see our latest shenanigans, apparently you may need to click on the video, then click on the link where it reads, "Watch on YouTube." Here's crossing my fingers that you get through all the red tape and bureaucracy and can actually watch this giddiness.)



Anyone who leaves even one attempt at a correct answer in the comment section of this post will receive an itty-bitty-cute-as-can-be box of chocolates in your mailbox--and I don't mean your email mailbox. I'm talkin' your real, honest-to-goodness, aluminum/rusted/dented mailbox. I am not responsible for any bites taken out of said prize by your real, honest-to-goodness mailman, however. That's between you and him. Don't get me involved in your domestic squabbles; I like to stay on good terms with those deliverers of my Internet shopping habit, so just leave me out of it if one of your brownie truffles happens to go missing from said prize.

I'm feeling super generous, and I really want everyone to win a wee box of deliousambrosiathatsoothesthesoulandcalmsthosefrazzled-nerves goodness, so c'mon, and take a whack at it!



Yuh-um. This little box could be yours . . .




Make sure that I have your real, honest-to-goodness address. FB me or email me at deonsagers@msn.com if you think I may not know where you live. Oooh, that last part sounds sorta mafia-ish, doesn't it . . . .

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I lost track of how many times he flashed his tummy! At least four, maybe more with his back turned toward the camera. Nice picture at the end with your 5 paper dolls and one little Kimball! Those cookie inspired chocolates sound interesting and yummy...

Kathleen said...

2 of those hooligans are actually wearing their jammies. Ashley, Jordan and Dave are humoring you. Kimball is ruling the roost and Dave is running the show by passing out the presents. Haha! I think to your pop quiz you should add the question "how many times was Dave's behind shown".

Ashley said...

Oh yeah, I guess technically three paper dolls. In my memory I just remember everyone trying to be as stiff as a board while waiting for the picture to shoot!

Lindsay said...

kimball flashed his belly 5 and a half times, 2 hooligans donned their jammies and 3 acted as paper dolls. in all honesty, kimball is the man with the plan (as is so often the case with grandbabies)

The Morris Family said...

1. Three times (I watched the video 3 times, so if that is not the correct answer, than I really need new glasses! )
2. 2 hooligans
3. 3 hooligans plus Kimball
4. Kimball

Deon said...

Man, you guys are good! Yuh-ummy chocolate is comin' your way! :D

Beth said...

I concur with Jenifer! It reminded me of the mannequins in the Old Navy commercials!