Thursday, January 06, 2011

Two Words! First Word! Sounds Like . . .


Whoa nelly, were our holidays ever cheery and bright! We've got lots to catch up on, so let's start with the best part of all: Ashley, Jordan and Kimball arrived from rainy California to shower us with all of their wonderfulness and fun! First up? Charades, Kimball-style!

K! First word sounds like fig? Hmmm, jig? rig? dig? Pig! PIG!!! Is it PIG? Aaaaah . . . I don't know! Let's move on!

K! Second word. Sounds like herd? Ummmm, zerd? ferd? curd? I KNOW IT! I KNOW IT! It's, it's, it's . . .

WIG GURD!

We win! We win!

No?

Oh, blast.



Oh, I see. Big Bird. Got it.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Kimball was obviously thrilled to be playing charades! Haha. Too cute.

Lisa said...

Having a grandchild around is all the entertainment you need!

The Morris Family said...

Sometimes the most stubborn children (I have a really stubborn child, so I know) are the most entertaining to watch. I'm glad Ashley, Jordan and Kimball were able to visit for the holidays! :)

Toni said...

so adorable! Love the red hair. I can see why he reminds you of Justin.

Ashley said...

I'm forcing him to play charades! In a better mood, he might have been a pretty good player. Very cute.