Sunday, February 06, 2011

Gosh. Don't Really Know What to Say . . .

The much lauded and respected former BYU football coach, LaVell Edwards, goes from having his name emblazened onto a humungo football stadium . . .


PM0DbQvVK9kPgwogPAQRig.jpg


. . . to co-starring in:














Whoa.


I suppose all I've got to say after watching that is that LaVell Edwards is a good sport. A very good sport. Make that a very, very good sport. I'd go so far as to say he's a very, very, very good sport. Hey, LaVell! You're a very, very, very good sport!


Whoa.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You said it! He has given in to Jimmermania!

Gwyl said...

That made my head hurt!

The Morris Family said...

Haha The Jimmer Jammers. That's too funny!

Beth said...

Oh, my! I hope Coach Edwards next engagement isn't with the Men of the MoTab!