Monday, March 14, 2011

Quoth the Raven . . .

Have you ever noticed that "Eyeore" sorta, kinda rhymes with "Lenore" and "nevermore?" Just an interesting little non sequitur to liven up your day. (If you think I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, well, . . . you got that right, mister. Go here for a bit of clarity if you're feeling up to the task. I know! It is a ton of work to try to understand my thought processes. Please don't stone me. That would hurt a bunch, I think.)

Oh, and for you literary types, there's this:

Gotta love the tail on the wall.

And, you can scare the pants off yourself and feel cultured at the same time with this. Or, you can undo all of that culture schmulture stuff with this. Whatever floats your boat, darlin'. But personally, I much prefer THIS. Now, you're talkin'.




2 comments:

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

You are the sharpest knife I know! not many people use "non sequitur" in every day language!

love,
liz

Kathleen said...

Alright, while I LOOOVEEE Pooh, the James Earl Jones reading is absolutely amazing. Although the bees is classic Pooh. You're so smart.