Monday, March 07, 2011

So, That Leads Us to This:




I'm going to put you on the spot and ask if you watched the video in my last post. Remember? The video I raved about, gushed over, swooned to, and basically bared my soul to the whole world about? Yeah. That one. Did you watch it? Wait! Don't tell me. I don't want to be crushed just in case you didn't. I'm going to live in that alternative universe in my head (just like Charlie Sheen {he has Adonis DNA, apparently}), and pretend that every single one of you watched and listened to that bit of heaven. And you loved it, didn't you. I'm going to go to that special place in my head and totally assume that your answer is a big fat, "yeah, baby!!!" I'm putting my fingers in my ears and singing, "la la la la la la, I can't hear you! la la la la . . . " because I have a feeling most of you didn't watch.

Boo. You didn't watch, did you. :(

But! A big shout out to those very few who did! Just so ya know, you guys basically saved me from turning into Charlie Sheen (he also has tiger blood, apparently). One never knows what life may be rescued from turning into Charlie Sheen by another's kind and simple act of watching and listening to a lengthy and stuffy performance of "Danzon No. 2" by the Simon Bolivar Orchestra conducted by Gustavo Dudamel. You just never know. And, I thank you. All two of you.

The rest of you? Well, go watch the dingdarn video!!!

Are we good to go now? Okay, dokey!

So, to add to the coolness factor of this whole romp, just a couple of weeks ago . . .






this guy . . .






played that exact same fabuloso masterpiece (you didn't watch it, did you {sad face}) . . .





here.
Sigh. Heaven help me.






2011 All-State Orchestra



4 comments:

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Yea for Christian! What a good boy!
how is that return missionary doing?
Thanks again for your help!

love ya,
liz

Ashley said...

He's on a drug! It's called "Christian Sagers!" His children will weep over his exploded body!

Lisa said...

WOW!

The Morris Family said...

That is so awesome! Christian you are truely amazing!!!