Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And the Winner Is . . .


Ha! I finally won something! It was a while ago, but still. Yay for me!!! :D

I entered this contest, and, lo and behold, I am now the tickled-pink owner of a handy-dandy set of oven mitts and an apron which will be put to good use the next time I attempt to make a homemade version of Chili's Awesome Blossom. Truth be told, the apron and oven mitts probably won't be used so much in protecting me and my clothes from the splattering and blazing hot oil as for the dousing out of the humongo kitchen bon fire which is certain to ignite. Um, uh, again. (Man, that latest bon fire on my front burner was super scary. I kept checking my hair all night to make sure it was still on my head and not completely burned to a stinky crisp. And you should have seen the look on my son-in-law's face--horror personified.)

"Do you smell something burning?...
*GASP!* My spinach puffs!"

Name the movie, and perhaps you'll receive some of my stupendous spinach puffs! Or some facsimile thereof. Or nothin' at all. No promises from me; I'll probably be nursing some bald patches on my burned head . . . .

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your loot is very cute!

Lindsay said...

emperors new groove. i love kronk. he was the best part of a pretty awesome movie.
also, congrats on the prize

Lisa said...

Well, if you just aren't the cutest? I'd like to step into your kitchen for a cozy chat. Congratulations!

Morris Family said...

We love the Emporer's New Groove at our house. I don't think I have ever seen the movie, but I have listened to it many times in the car while I'm driving and Addison is watching a movie.

Cute gear! I'll bet your spinach puff are amazing! :)

Dave said...

She loves her mits! Wears them everywhere :)