Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Becoming an Epidemic!

(Click here to see an update on the Applebee's story below.)


First I gave you this.


Now, merely two weeks later, and from the same location, I give you this:
Somebody's gotta keep an eye on these imbibing toddlers! (Parents, I'm looking at you!) OD-ing on Similac CANNOT be pleasant. Just sayin'.


The latest in this tawdry toddler trend is shown in the video below. I'm giving this little guy a pass though; he really didn't have a choice in the matter and never knew what hit him:



5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Do you take these dolls with you to the store? Or do you grab them from a nearby aisle? Or, are you finding them like that at the store?

PS--I received the mini eggs today. Thank you! :)

Deon said...

Jenni, I find these dolls like this at the store! It's just so random and kooky that I can't resist whipping out my phone to take a pic.

Deon said...

Oh, and you're so welcome!

Morris Family said...

My question to Applebee's is this: Why are you serving someone, even a toddler, a left over drink?

I heard that part in the video and wanted to gag. I don't think I will be visiting Applebee's anytime soon!

PS. I really hope that baby diluted the Similac before imbibing. That could be REALLY dangerous if it didn't.

Dave said...

I think they should rename the restaurant "Applebuzz"