Friday, April 22, 2011

One of Life's Little Mysteries

Those of you who know me well know that I love pink. And, for the rest of you, please take my word for it when I say I loooooooove pink. I mean, just look at my new blog layout. And speaking of my new blog layout (isn't it so cute?), raise your hand very high in the air and wave it around a whole bunch if you were the one who scampered into my account and changed my blog layout from the black and white damask pattern that was there just yesterday to this adorable, new pink swishy-ness. Because, it sure as heck wasn't me!

Could I have a little Twilight Zone music, please?

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Wow! Someone changed your blog layout? That's funny and creepy at the same time. I like the pink though. The ribbon is really cute too.

Beth said...

Pinkilicious! I'm not technologically savvy enough to sneak into your website and change things around! But, you can be like me and blame Gwyl for everything! He's always a good sport!

Lisa said...

What the?