Sunday, May 08, 2011

Perfect Role Models





The perfect mother to my grandson:




The perfect mother-in-law to me:




The perfect "second mom" to my kids as well as to all of her nieces and nephews:






The perfect role models of thoughtfulness, kindness, tenderness, loyalty, and love personified by these women and many others not pictured here (and, if you are wondering whether I'm including YOU in this tribute, you bet I am):







And, finally, the most perfect mother a girl like me could ever ask for:







My children and son-in-law and grandbaby are the reason I love being a mom with all of my heart and with all of my being.  How blessed am I?!!!  Oh, so much more than words can describe.  I love you all so much!  Thank you for being mine!









4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is one of my favorite Mother's Day posts. Wasn't it a grand day? And aren't we lucky to have such amazing kids and such amazing Moms. And aren't Ashley, Sean and Christian so lucky to have YOU!

Melissa said...

I think Lisa said it perfectly. I love how far "Mothers's Day" can expand. Everyone either has, or knows a really great woman in their life that influences them for the better. And YOU, my friend, are one of those women for me.

Happy Mother's Day!! Your family is lucky to have you!

Shane said...

Deon,

that was sure a sweet post! and i will echo the others.....those kids are lucky to have YOU!! you are the best! (and i think they know it!)

love,
liz

Morris Family said...

Happy Mother's Day! (Belated...sorry!)