Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time's Up!


The deadline is here! Please put your pencils down and turn in your captions to Miss Crump there at her desk in the front of her little ol' classroom. Voting on the submitted entries for the caption contest will commence just as soon as I can get Deputy Fife to give me a lift over to Wally's Filling Station so I can buy myself a bottle of sody pop and set my brain to decipherin' all of your whoppers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun! You folks are the best!!! (We here in Mayberry live a pretty simple life; caption contests are the highlight of our year, dontcha know.)


4 comments:

Beth said...

I can't wait to read all the entries!

Melissa said...

I just looked at my "daily blog read" list - and realized that your blog had been removed from the list. (I blame the children....or possibly a husband that wants his laundry done!) Either way...what the heck?! I can't believe I missed all of this.

I knew something was missing from my life. But now I'm back, and the void has been filled. Can't wait to see the captions!

Kathleen said...

Where are the entries?? I am so anxious to read them all. =) Your public awaits!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

picture me with my face in front of my computer:

"post it, post it, post it, post it"

you get the picture!

I am excited to read all the captions and find out who the winner is!

so, quit sippin sody pop and get going!! *said in the sweetest sort of way)

love,
liz