Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wrapped? Sure!


WHOA,

YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE?

Me too!



Tweets I ran across about the, ahem, end of the world:

If the rapture happens this Saturday does that mean I get to sleep in?

Apparently Saturday is the rapture, and the end of the world as we know it. Will likely also be the day I finally hit Powerball.

Remember everyone, it's gauche to wear white before Judgement Day.

Who wants to have a rapture party this Saturday? I'll make clam dip...

Judgement Day on Saturday. We're all gonna die. Again.

The more I think about it, the more I think Harold Camping set this Saturdays "rapture date" just to beat the Mayans.

Saturday May 21 forecast: "Doomy with a chance of rapture?"

This must be the worst end of the world thing ever--they didn't even make a movie about it.

Worst thing about the end of the world on Saturday? We won't know how OPRAH ends!!!

My husband just informed me Judgement Day is this Saturday. So, great, another thing I have to fit into my schedule! *throws hands up*

I really don't have time for the world to end this weekend. Plus, the weather is supposed to tank.

2 comments:

ckm said...

Love it! I'll bring a salad.

We were listening to NPR and they had a pastor from TX talking about this. Admitadly, Kerst was very worried. He too has too much to do. Too many friends to play with.

Beth said...

I wonder how that Pastor's sermon went today! . . . Just Kidding Folks, we meant to say, May the fourth be with you!